The Marble City has a lot to offer its gay and lesbian visitors; it has numerous LGBT-friendly hangouts that ensure travelers and locals have a thrilling experience. These include:
- Cotton Eyed Joe at 11220 Outlet Drive - This bar & restaurant offers live country music, and it's a great place to meet gay men for a hookup.
- Club XYZ at 1215 North Central Street - This gay club offers karaoke, drag shows, and a chance to meet hot local men for a casual hookup.
- Tennessee Theatre at 604 South Gay Street - Meet members of the LGBT community at this movie palace.
- Sapphire at 428 South Gay Street - Enjoy fine food and fancy drinks as you interact with lesbians or gays.
- The Public House at 212 West Magnolia Avenue - The perfect joint to enjoy cocktails, different types of wines, and local beer.
You can also meet lesbians and gays online at reputable dating sites. Buddygays.com is packed with gay men from different tribes, including bears, clean-cuts, geeks, and more. The website allows you to use the search tool to narrow your search and find the type of gay men you prefer.
LesbieMates.com has a large pool of members consisting of lesbians. You can meet all types of lesbians on this platform, including studs, butches, chapsticks, and more. This dating site also has chat rooms with Knoxville girls who are seeking a casual hookup.